When someone dies in New Hampshire, the probate courts typically have authority over the administration of their estate. How the state handles each unique estate varies depending on a number of factors. The more complex an estate is, the more likely it is that the New...
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?