This question comes up regularly in conversation with a wide range of people. And with good reason: nursing home care is expensive, and can quickly drain assets that took decades to accumulate. Some people are involved in the care of their aging parents, and some are...
Month: August 2020
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?