Adding a long-term care component to your estate plan is one of the best decisions you can make. Not only does it put your mind at ease right now, but it will go a long way in protecting you, your loved ones and your finances in the future. For many people, the...
Month: July 2020
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?