When most people make an estate plan, they think about how that plan can help take care of their spouse and future generations when they pass. But careful estate planning can also protect you from ruinous medical costs in the later years of your life.In addition to...
Month: June 2019
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?