A recent study found people aged 65 and older are filing for bankruptcy at three times the rate as they were in 1991. The New York Times states of the people from ages 65 to 74, 3.6 out of 1000 file for bankruptcy. The study suggests this increase is due to changes...
Month: August 2018
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?