Medicaid planning for an elderly loved one includes first determining eligibility status for the many services they may need. The planning process will help pave the way for a tailored plan that meets the healthcare needs of the individual. The process may include...
Month: February 2018
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?