You've seen it in the movies. After the funeral, the wealthy family in black sits down in the parlor and the executor of the estate reads the last will and testament. The scene usually has some dramatic surprises, there are usually some disgruntled relatives who had...
Protect Yourself And Your Family
Month: March 2017
- Tips for talking to your parents about their estate plans
- Should you purchase a long-term care insurance policy?
- Begin the New Year with a Truly Important Resolution
- How do you prove you need a guardianship for a loved one?
- Fact or Fiction? I Can Protect My Assets From a Nursing Home with a Revocable Trust?