Protect Yourself And Your Family
- Estate Planning
- Probate and Trust administration
Sarunna Jin has over 9 years of experience in Wills, Trusts and other estate planning matters. She employs a variety of estate planning tools to protect individuals and families.
Sarunna has extensive experienced in probate and trust administration as well as Special Needs Planning, Elder Law and Medicaid Planning.
She is a member of the New Hampshire State Bar and the Massachusetts State Bar. Sarunna is a member of the Elder Law, Estate Planning and Probate Section of the New Hampshire Bar, New Hampshire Women’s Bar Association, as well as the Massachusetts Bar.
Before joining Ambrogi Law Office, Sarunna was an associate at law firms in the Manchester and Boston areas. She received her B.A from Washington University in St. Louis and J.D. from University of New Hampshire School of Law (formerly Franklin Pierce Law Center).
- Franklin Pierce Law Center, Concord, New Hampshire
- J.D. - 2006
- Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, Missouri
- B.A., Biology - 2003
- New Hampshire, 2009
- Massachusetts, 2006
- Mandarin Chinese
- Cronin Bisson & Zalinsky Manchester, NH, Associate, 2011 to 2013
- Brown & Brown PC Bedford, NH, Associate, 2006 to 2011